Designer, Kelsey Malara lives in Poughkeepsie, NY with her boyfriend, Mark and their two dogs and cat. Though currently working as a Chef, she has been a self proclaimed artist since childhood. While watching Mark race from the sidelines, she had an idea for a doodle of a battered traffic cone! Mark named the character, "Kirby" after his fellow racing friend...who is a notorious "cone killer...." and "Kirby the Battered Cone" was born!This classic tee offers plenty of room and is ideal for most body types. Contoured and side seamed for a feminine fit ITEM RUNS SMALL.
- Brand: Fruit of the Loom | Product ID: L3930R
- 100% preshrunk cotton (heather gray is 90% cotton/10% polyester. Heather Pink, Purple, Coral & Black are 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 5.0 oz (mid-weight)
- Product runs small, check size chart
- Double-stitched seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Durable and reliable
- Available in a wide variety of colors
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||24 in||17 in||6.0 in|
|M||25 in||18 in||6.5 in|
|L||27 in||19 in||7.0 in|
|XL||28 in||21 in||7.2 in|
|2XL||29 in||23 in||7.5 in|
|3XL||30 in||25 in||7.7 in|