Designer, Kelsey Malara lives in Poughkeepsie, NY with her boyfriend, Mark and their two dogs and cat. Though currently working as a Chef, she has been a self proclaimed artist since childhood. While watching Mark race from the sidelines, she had an idea for a doodle of a battered traffic cone! Mark named the character, "Kirby" after his fellow racing friend...who is a notorious "cone killer...." and "Kirby the Battered Cone" was born!This practical, durable and insulated lunch bag is a practical addition to any routine. For schoolkids and office workers alike, this will keep your lunch at just the right temperature.
- 600- denier polyester. Made of 50% recycled material
- Color-matched zipper on main compartment, additional front pocket
- Aluminum foil insulated interior
- Matching 1½" wide color-matched handles, 7" drop length
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|One Size||7.5 in||13 in||7.0 in|